Sunday 9 October 2016

Book Cover Design - Fight Like a Girl

Allen & Unwin had an open call for proposals to design the cover for a new book by Melbourne author Clementine Ford.
The title of the book is Fight Like a Girl.
Clementine is an author known for her strong feminist writings and this book is a collection of some of them.
I submitted several designs.
I thought a lot about my daughter when I was coming up with ideas and how great it would be if she could grow up in a world which gives everyone the same chance to be whatever they want to be.
I created a mixture of illustration and photo based ideas

Oh, and I didn't get the gig...

If you'd like to see the design which was chosen, you can find it here on the A&U site:

https://www.allenandunwin.com/browse/books/general-books/current-affairs-politics/Fight-Like-A-Girl-Clementine-Ford-9781760292362












I do not own the copyright for any of these images. If I am breaching copyright please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment